Nokia IP networking solutions help service providers, webscale companies, and enterprises prepare for the future by building much bigger, safer, and more adaptive networks. An insight-driven, automated model for high performance routing ensures that networks are more dynamic, secure, and efficient than ever before. With our breakthrough, in-house silicon innovations, software, and systems, you can modernize your IP network and seize new opportunities presented by the cloud, 5G and the Internet of Things (IoT).
Our routing portfolio offers the right product mix to meet the scale, performance, and capability requirements of modern IP networks, while offering compelling economic benefits. Enjoy freedom of choice with a variety of systems based on customized or off-the-shelf silicon.
Deliver the highest quality of experience (QoE) while responding to new demands more quickly and cost effectively than ever before.
Transform your IP network with:
- Customized routing silicon that delivers unprecedented scale and density without compromising capability or performance
- A feature-rich router operating system that provides very high reliability and scale for IP/MPLS features and functions
- Flexibility to choose between physical and virtualized IP routing functions based on business and technology requirements while maintaining consistency of operations throughout your network
- Enhanced, network-based intelligence and control to enable real-time optimization of network services and minimize the impact of security threats, such as Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks
- Carrier SDN control for dynamic and programmable network configuration that minimizes delays, errors, and operational complexity in addition to supporting faster service rollouts than ever before
How can you benefit from our IP routing solutions?
Service providers can create, deliver, and monetize IP-based network services for residential, business, and mobile customers. Webscale companies can address unbounded traffic growth and achieve the highest levels of network and asset efficiency. Public and private enterprises can roll out new mission-critical and business applications.
With our routers, you can:
- Increase market share by delivering more compelling, personalized applications and services
- Grow revenues by expanding into new markets or addressing new customer segments
- Support enterprise WANs with high-performance IP routing and seamless connectivity to the data center, the internet, branch offices, and field devices
Explore our IP routing portfolio
Our portfolio includes:
- IP core routers, which let you support applications, such as internet backbone routing, metro core, MPLS switching, data center interconnect, and infrastructure services
- IP edge routers, which combine agility and scalable performance to help you support Provider Edge (PE), Broadband Network Gateway (BNGs), Advanced Gateway functions (CGNAT, SecGW, WLANGW), Internet peering, data center gateways, backbone routers and DC/WAN aggregation applications
- Access, aggregation, and interconnect routers, which support Carrier Ethernet aggregation, mobile transport (backhaul and fronthaul), and legacy-to-packet transformation applications
- A virtualized service router, which delivers high performance and elastic scalability for x86 server environments